Twitter @ImNabeelah

Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Conversation with the Pooh,Winnie

“Say, Pooh, why aren’t you busy,” I said.
“Because it’s a nice day,” said Pooh.
“Yes, but ——”
“Why ruin it?” he said.
“But you could be doing something Important,” I said.
“I am,” said Pooh.
“Oh? Doing what?”
“Listening,” he said.
“Listening to what?”
“To the birds. And that squirrel over there.”
“What are they saying?” I asked.
“That it’s a nice day,” said Pooh.
“But you know that already,” I said.
“Yes, but it’s always good to hear that somebody else thinks so, too,” he replied.

So Pooh wanted me to ask you,
Was it a nice day,for you?

13 comments:

  1. Hehe :) this made me smile! I love winnie the pooh, possibly more now than I did when I was younger.

    I think I shall be following this little gem of a blog XD

    Hugs!

    Emilie xxx

    fromahappieangle.blogspot.com

    p.s. thankyou for your comment to my blog, I genuinely appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your comment, definately made me smile :)
    your blog is so enlightening it's ridic :)
    a nice day for me? would be a day with sun, a park and my best friend :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really brought a smile to my face, a truly uplifting post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is too hot here (Thank Poo for asking)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's cute; it made me smile. It IS a nice day. =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. it was ok, ok as in ok.
    this was cute you know.
    how was your day?

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO adorable, Nabilah.
    You're so lovely.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Winnie the Pooh! :)

    It was indeed a nice day for me.
    I was at a bbq and I made friends with a lovely little girl who is 3 and who never stops laughing!

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! i love it!!

    my answer to Winnie the Pooh: yes, it´s been a great day! ^^

    how about you?

    ReplyDelete
  10. WINNIE THE POOH IS SERIOUSLY THE DEFINITION OF AMAZINGNESS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eeyore would have been pleased for today we had the most amazing thunder storm. Can Pooh ask Nabilah how she is today?

    ReplyDelete
  12. My day was not that good, but this totally made me feel better. So cute!
    I love Winnie the Pooh, but then again, who doesn’t?

    ReplyDelete

Hello Dearest Friend,
You're so wonderful.
Thank You so much for leaving me a comment.
<3