Twitter @ImNabeelah

Thursday, August 19, 2010

(Helpless) Fragile Souls


I don’t want to start thinking again. Not like I have this last week. I can’t think again.
Not ever again. I don’t know if you’ve ever felt like that.
That you wanted to sleep for a thousand years. Or just not exist.
Or just not be aware that you do exist. Or something like that.
I think wanting that is very morbid, but I want it when I get like this.
That’s why I’m trying not to think. I just want it all to stop spinning.
— The Perks Of Being A Wallflower

There was a lovely butterfly in our class flying around aimlessly today.
The boys were being immature and tried scaring it away with brooms and sticks and laughed
and laughed uncontrollably. Poor,poor delicate butterfly,ended up with a broken wing
while trying to escape from those horrifying,cruel,heartless monsters.
I don't find the scene funny the slightest bit.

See now,precious,fragile beings always ends up getting hurt and partially to die.
How are they victims all the time.

7 comments:

  1. The human male is a cruel creature for sure...I am sorry they did that...If I was the teacher I would have stopped them...Hell if I was a student I would have...One day when I worked at the mall I was leaving and saw some guys who worked the food court practically torturing a little mouse...I freaked out on them a bit...But I saved the mouse! It is good to see you here again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Perks of Being a wallflower is one of my all time favorite books.
    And that is terrible . . . how could they hurt something so innocent and not think twice about it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photograph. In truth, I think we're all fragile, all the victims of time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are quiet and reserved and don't feel worthy.
    its not the same for everyone.
    its just what i observed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the precious always end up getting hurt.
    it's sad.
    and it shouldn't be like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love The Perks Of Being A Wallflower :)
    I remember an episode of Futurama where an evil scientist put together all the worst animals in the world to create the most evil creature ever. The creature he created turned out to be a human.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wasn't too sure where your quote came from - it's a book right?

    Boys in particular can be so thoughtless and cruel, why they felt the need to torture this butterfly I'll never know.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Dearest Friend,
You're so wonderful.
Thank You so much for leaving me a comment.
<3