Twitter @ImNabeelah

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dare to Dream


I can’t think of any greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption,
endlessly, even though I feel that here in this world there’s no undisturbed place for our love,
neither in the village nor anywhere else; and I dream of a grave, deep and narrow,
where we could clasp each other in our arms as with clamps,
and I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me,
and nobody would ever see us any more.

-"The Castle" by Franz Kafka

***

I feel better today. But school is getting tougher than ever before and it makes me dizzy.

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are feeling a little better. Lovely words, the picture goes with it wonderfuly. Stay happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) That's good you are feeling better.
    Hang in there!
    xx,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  3. i havent commented on your blog in forever :| :(
    hang on in there though :) glad you feel better :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you feel better.
    It's funny that I felt dizzy in school today.
    School makes me feel dizzy too!
    All my love.




    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that quote.


    i'm rather glad you're feeling better.
    school will all be over soon.
    just breathe.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello Dearest Friend,
You're so wonderful.
Thank You so much for leaving me a comment.
<3