Twitter @ImNabeelah

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sometime Tomorrow

I feel like i’m in a really odd in-between stage right now.
I sound like a horrible cliche, but it’s like I’m not a child,
but I’m not quite old enough yet.
I can’t explain it. But all i feel like i can do is sit around.
I'm not quite old enough, so I can’t really do anything.
But I’m not young enough to be entertained by the things I used
to be entertained by.
I hate it when I can’t explain myself.

***

Everyone will have their own partner or groups to stick around with.
I have no one. No friends.
No one wants to hang around with a madgirl anyway.
I will be the awkward,pathetic-looking girl who will just be
tagging along with the rest.

I will be going on a field trip with my class to some school tomorrow
and its not going to be fun.

7 comments:

  1. whats that brittney spears quote?
    Not yet a woman or something?
    google it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable! I love your blog!!!
    <3
    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire you. I wouldn't have the courage to go to a field trip with my class if I felt the way you do. So - you are a really brave person. And if you feel like this sometimes, remember, this is just a phase (besides, you've got ME, so don't say you've got no one! ^_^). And, if you feel like you're stuck in between - choose the option that's inevitable anyway and act like an adult (I don't mean looking for a job, haha, but, you know, find something that really interests you and devote your time to it. Like I said once, you'd be a great writer/journalist).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your candidness and honesty are admirable, and we must be able to understand ourselves before we can understand the world. We all feel like this, disillusioned, unhappy and confused. I hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. well it will al be the same as you get older too lol xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know exactly how you feel! I mean, we're all 15 year olds at some point aren't we?
    Well try to make the most of it hon!
    I've never called anyone hon...
    YOU SHOULD FEEL HONORED!
    JOKING! ;D HAHA.

    xx,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete

Hello Dearest Friend,
You're so wonderful.
Thank You so much for leaving me a comment.
<3