Twitter @ImNabeelah

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Perfect Day to Torture Myself

I should have the guts to say this earlier,just now.

I had an awful day,today.
(in fact I think this week is gonna be suckish)
I don't feel like talking about it.
And after school I decided to torture myself.
Instead of walking the usual path home,I took the longer path.
I had no idea why I decided to do that. I walked and walked.
2 1/2 miles.
I wasn't even sure where I was going,I just kept on walking
I think the the sun knew what I was planning on doing,and decided to play along.
It shined it rays so brightly onto me and it was so hot.
But I didn't mind. Not one bit.
As I walked I thought about things had happened to me for the past few years.
And for the first time in my life,
I know what its like and truly understand the feeling of being alone.
***
Plus,I lost my calculator. Again.
I'm such a dumbass.
"at some point along the road i realized
"i'm sorry"
just wasn't good enough
it doesn't take the pain away"

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for your sucky week, I hope it gets better.
    I hate when I lose crap!
    ~Abby~
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Dearest Friend,
You're so wonderful.
Thank You so much for leaving me a comment.
<3