I often get bored when going grocery shopping with Mom. :/ I just can't see the reason why,mothers have to take up such a looongg time choosing just one figgin tomato (everyone of them looks the same!). After I choose my stuff,I'll have to wait forever for Mom get everything she needed. And it's so friggin LONG!
So I decided to list up 15 things-to-do if you are bored at a supermarket,while waiting for you Mom,(or whoever);
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in peoples' trolley when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in housewares to go off at 5 minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor to the toilet.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "Code 10 at Pharmacy" ... and see what happens.
5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on hold.
6. Move a "CAUTION - WET FLOOR" sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the housewares and tell other shoppers you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When an assistant asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
10. While handling knives in the kitchen ware department ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the theme from Mission Impossible.
12. In the car accessory department practice your Madonna look using different size funnels.
13. Hide in the clothing rack and when people browse through shout, "PICK ME! PICK ME!!!!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker assume the foetal position and scream, "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
15. Go into a fitting room and yell real loudly...."Hey! We're out of toilet paper in here!"
I hope this will kill time.