Saturday, April 17, 2010
Thanks to Misery who gave me this prestigious award,Yay!:D
Here are the procedures;
1. Get really excited that you got the coolest award EVER! (Done that ^^)
2. Choose ONE of the following options of accepting the OMB award:
(a) Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight, or for as long as you can focus.
(b) Write about your most embarrassing moment.
(c) Write a "Soundtrack of your childhood" post.
(d) Make your next blog a 'vlog'/video blog. Basically, you're talking to the camera about whatever.
(e) Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning, before you do anything else (hair, make up, etc)
and post it.
3. Pass the award on to at least three, but preferably more, awesome bloggers as yourself. Don't forget to
The "Sountrack of my Childhood"
1. Avril Lavigne "Don't Tell Me"
This is actually the first song that I ever heard on MTV. Avril Lavigne was the one who got me into music.I wanted to be like her so much back then. Heh.
2. The Corrs "Summer Sunshine" I used to love this song so much,and them of course.I think the reason I love them so much was because of the slow,jazzy and heartfelt related lyrics that they sang and it was also because I wasn't too familiar with country music back then.
3. Busted "Who's David" They were the first boy band that I actually enjoyed listening to
4. Black Eyed Peas "Don't Lie" Ha,this song was just too catchy not to be listed
5. Vanessa Carlton "White Houses" When I saw her playing the piano in the music video,I asked my Mom whether I could attend piano lessons but she didn't really support the idea. Which means,I'm still blur with the piano keys.
I think that's about it,I know there only a few but when I was little,well not so,about 10-12 years old,those where the only songs that I listened to. I wasn't really exposed to the whole music thing.
I pass this award to;
Just a little bit of French
and to all the other people who ever commented and follow me.
let's try our best to burn this filth.