Twitter @ImNabeelah

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Cross my Heart and hope to spy
by Ally Carter



Summary: Cammie Morgan may be a spy-in-training with genius IQ, but there are still a lot of things she doesn't know. Like,does here ex-boyfriend even remember she exists? And why is her mother acting so strangely?

This semester at Gallagher Academy,Cammie just wants to lie low, but danger seems to follow her everywhere. When the principal plays host to some mysterious guest-code name: Blackthorne-she is blamed for a security breach that leaves the school at risk.

Cammie and her friends are determined to clear her name,but this time the targets are tougher(and hotter), and the stakes for Cammie's heart-and her beloved school-are even higher.

My review: I finally finish reading this book,and yeah it took me pretty long. So...as i was reading this book,i thought of or it reminded me about Harry Potter. Which is weird because this book has nothing to do with magic or anything. It reminded me because of Harry Potter because of the school. The made-up imagination school. This story is about spies,teenage spies(Cammie Morgan and her friends) who goes to a spy school and the fact that they are spies is top secret.
Personally I didn't like the book... I actually wanted to stop reading it halfway,but since i had nothing to do in between classes,force myself to read. Like i said, i like it when the author made-up an unrealistic school. I don't know why but, i love it and it seems that their school is much more interesting than ours.

Anyways,the book,was just okay to me. I had no idea it was a series book when i first bought it. I'm not really a fan of series books though,its hard for me to catch up. But honestly,i don't have anything much to say about the book. Its just another unrealistic story about teenagers having a-not-so-normal life,going to a-not-so-normal school and everything is top secret to those normal people who are in the book. I kinda though it has the same concept as Harry Potter.

My rating would be...3/5. The author (Ally Carter) wrote it well,it just that I didn't like the story. But I like the title though! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dearest Friend,
You're so wonderful.
Thank You so much for leaving me a comment.
<3