Twitter @ImNabeelah

Saturday, September 26, 2009



I relate to the toothbrush,because I often whine about things and not think twice over the fact that they're are many more people who are in a much more worst state than me. The fact just doesn't cross my mind when I'm in my bad situation. I'll be like "Oh no,today is my worst day ever" than I'll be like sulking and being sorry for myself. But when it comes to the day when someone tells me that there are many more people who are in much more poor state than I am,I'll be feeling bad and guilty about. So I'm learning to control myself and think about other people more. Right now,I kinda feel sorry for the toilet paper,who will have thought that it felt that way?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Dearest Friend,
You're so wonderful.
Thank You so much for leaving me a comment.
<3