Twitter @ImNabeelah

Monday, February 15, 2010

The Family Gathering

I made it through yesterday. I went for a family gathering and I slept through through event. I didn't help preparing the stuffs. To be honest,I don't really like this sorta family event. I haven't been to one in ages,and the only reason I went for this one, is because it was from one of my closest relatives. I didn't really talk much,I didn't really communicate much with my relatives. I had nothing to talk about really. So I just sat down quietly and ate. Then half way through,I went to Dad and asked,

"Dad,can we go home now?"

"No,the thing is not over yet."

I couldn't argue with that. So in order to kill time,I decide to sleep,while everyone was mingling with one another. I'm a heavy sleeper,so I woke up after 3 friggin hours. And I could have sworn,that I had a slight fever after I've woken up. I felt so crappy.

Most of the guests had already left,and I was like "Yeah,which means its my time to go home now!"
I thought the journey home was gonna be smooth for once,but Mom had to ruin it,by starting an argument with me. I was completely fed-up,so I put on my earplug and blast the song on my MP3 in my ears.
I didn't really do anything epic when I got home.

My baby nephew,he was there,and everyone
was fighting to hold him. LOL.



*****************
Its Monday,today,and for the first time since the holidays,I don't really mind. Because I have there's no school today (and tomorrow)
I've got no homework,no projects.
So how should I take advantage of this free time?
By studying?
No,absolutely not.

3 comments:

  1. Hey. No school for me either today! (Snow day.)
    Lol that is hilarious, my family does the same thing with our 5 little little girls.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usualy feel the same way on family meetings. I don't have any cousins in my age (they're either at least 10 years older or they're younger), so I'm extremely bored :) And your nephew is just ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nabilah! I'm only 3 years your senior and alisha is 2 years your junior!!! Age gap not that wide what! You dont like meeting us? Tak jiwa kazfren uh you beb! hurt my feelings you know? :(

    ReplyDelete

Hello Dearest Friend,
You're so wonderful.
Thank You so much for leaving me a comment.
<3