Twitter @ImNabeelah

Friday, February 12, 2010

Cry



"Everything is possible" Really? Then why can't I undo my mistakes? Why is that no matter how many times you apologise to someone they just act cold towards you. It really breaks my heart that whenever I apologise to a certain someone they just won't forgive. I really hate that. I hate the fact that they have absolutely no clue how much I really mean it,how much I'm sorry.


I just hate it when people can't see true sincerity. Why are some people always blinded on all the good stuff? It's just so unfair. For each and every person in my life who just can't see my sincerity sometimes, all I can is,

"You've made me feel like I'm the most low-life person alive. Honestly."

I think I'm about to cry.

7 comments:

  1. You gave me an award? Aww that's so nice, thank you! I'm not sure I deserve it...

    And don't cry! We all make mistakes. Some people just can't forgive you for them. You can't undo what you've done. But you can pick yourself up and move on.

    You're not a low-life person. You're brilliant.

    Holly x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what, then forget this person. I know that is not an easy thing to do. Believe me. But people screw up. I am starting to see that if a person can't accept that and accept the fact I am sorry then the are not worth my tears or worry. No one has the right to make you feel like a low life. I hope you get this worked out and you see how important you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *hugs* don't cry.

    If they can't accept your apology, then perhaps they just need time, or perhaps they're not worth the hassle.

    I'm sorry, I hope things get better for you.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate that too. If you're sorry,and you didn't murder anyone or something equally as horible,stop with the hard time. It sucks so much to be at the other side of the cold shoulder!!
    Don't cry! And thanks for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't cry dear.. I hate that too.. But it seems like you're really trying to make them understand, and sometimes that's all you can do.. Sadly.

    I hope everything turns out good for you!
    Love xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a good person (from what I can tell you really are!), and you shouldn't get so upset about this person.
    :) Cheer up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The hardest thing to do is forgive and forget. Time heals all wounds. You've done your part. Now it's time to move forward and get some more positive energy.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Dearest Friend,
You're so wonderful.
Thank You so much for leaving me a comment.
<3