Twitter @ImNabeelah

Monday, February 8, 2010

If I Stop Moving,I Will Die

I don't feel like going to school this week. Not that its been bad or anything. Just that I don't look forward for this week's lesson in school. I don't feel like going for P.E tomorrow. I don't wanna know my score for my Chemistry and Physics test. I don't feel like going for Math class ,because I don't see any point in going if you don't even understand a shit on what the teacher is blabbing about. English lesson isn't fun anymore either,the teacher just exploded in rage during class this morning. Somehow,the life that I'm going through right now just got alot more serious. The school came up with this whole new education plan for us. We're suppose to meet this certain criteria,if not,then its basically the end for us.

It's just like saying,

"If you don't get a better grades for all 7 subjects,we'll kill you."

and on top of it all;

It hurts to see someone you love,in love with someone else. Its hurts. It hurts so fucking much.

(I'm not really sad. I just like the picture)

10 comments:

  1. Aw, I know how you feel. Really I do. I like this guy. No, LOVE this guy.
    But he doesn't know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww darling, everything will be fine.
    In my high school in Nigeria, they started the "you must pass all 7 classes, or you would have to repeat the whole year" thingy. It was annoying, they just put way too much pressure on us, as if we don't have other things we think about.

    On the guy issue, I seriously don't know what to do about the guy I like anymore. It's killing :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think about Spongebob! He makes everyone happy.

    http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure things will turn out fine for you! Love the SpongeBob pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I've been here before so many times. I've tried different things to deal with it & only one thing worked. I went out there, faced it all & nailed the shit out of it! Face the music & do your damn best & I swear you will never forget it. Its the hardest way to deal with it, but so worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awh, I really hope you feel better!
    Everything always happens for a reason, and turns out for the best, right? (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your blog
    keep it up!
    thanks for sharing as always
    and thanks for the sweet comments, i appreciate it

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Award for you on my blog
    check it out
    xx
    seli

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know, in the end, school (and everything else, but mainly school)is just a waste of time. Shouldn't even bother going.

    xx Blaize.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oO~ That is hurtful.. seeing people you in love with, is in love with some one else. but dont worry a thing about ur school, as long as u know how to keep it up.=D

    ReplyDelete

Hello Dearest Friend,
You're so wonderful.
Thank You so much for leaving me a comment.
<3