Twitter @ImNabeelah

Friday, February 12, 2010

Awarding & Tagging


Random Rawr (randomrawr.blogspot.com) & Seli (wotiheart.blogspot.com) gave a blog award,a few days ago,and Abby tagged me. Thank you darlings <3>


1. Music,I'm so typical :\
2. Bookstores. There's this local bookstore,in Singapore,and I love going to the far end,because that's where the good books are,and its so peaceful. I just love it.
3. Ice-cream.
4. Surprises,good surprises of course.
5. Getting the THINGS that I want.
6. Laughing out loud.
7. Meeting new people and just talking with them.
8. Movies.
9. Blogging
10. Magazines.

Basically,the things that makes me happy are the things that occupies most of time when I'm feeling down .


This is Abby's (thesoapqueen.blogspot.com) tag,
The task: Fill in 12 likes, 1 love, and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include. Link it back to me and pass it on to 3 other bloggers you admire!


Abracadabra, I wish I was Sabrina the teenage witch.
I like having fun,and I don't care if people think I'm a retard.
I like Spongebob,he's my idol
I like being spoilt.

I like guys who are sincere and who actually makes an effort to befriend me.
I like hugs.
I like tear-jerking,romance movies.

I like Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana.
I like taking photo shots of nature.
I like karma.

I like fizzy drinks,its so gooddd.
I like soap operas
I like being sarcastic
I like my name
I love nice people
Today I acted like a bitch,I'm sorry...
In some ways, I love everything.
It's less, it's less of a thing to like it's less distinct, it's less particular.
I like things that I like, but I love everything.
There's more choice in like
Cause even the worst things have things you love in them.
I don't know what you mean about things I hate.
I hate
mirrors.

I hate rude and ignorance people
I hate crying because of a heartbreak
I hate school.

I hate rainy mornings
I hate cliques
I hate sleeping early
I hate myself,sometimes.


Now,I really don't know who to tag. You know what? If you happen to be commenting or if I left a comment on your blog,then by all means,take it. Whoever you are,you I honestly think you deserve it.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks! You're the sweetest! : )

    Hope you have a fabulous Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nabilah, my blogspot is called thesoapqueen.blogspot.com
    That must be another Abby!
    ~Abby~
    Thanks for doing my tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Hello Dearest Friend,
You're so wonderful.
Thank You so much for leaving me a comment.
<3