Twitter @ImNabeelah

Thursday, February 4, 2010

I Handed You a Condom & Fake a Smile


Oh,here's a condom for you. I figured since you're acting like a dick,you should start dressing like one too.


Its late,I'll post more tomorrow. Oh and thank you for all the lovely comments on my previous post. The post its ACTUALLY a song. I didn't wrote it. (sorry to disappoint you guys) I wish I did wrote it though. BUT,I did made changes on the some of the sentences.



I didn't really had a bad day today.

I just hit some cross roads these few days.

7 comments:

  1. Aw that's okay.
    Is that a little girl?
    Hmmm
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel bad for not writing the song, feel good that you have good taste in lyrics.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Dearest Friend,
You're so wonderful.
Thank You so much for leaving me a comment.
<3