Twitter @ImNabeelah

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Get Myself Together

I can't believe its already Tuesday. Like,WTF?! School resumes tomorrow. I totally wasted my 4 school-free day,by doing somethings meaningless. I don't feel bad about it now,but I know I'll regret it sooner or later. What I'm worry about is my bag. I'm pretty nervous about bringing new obvious things to school,I can't help but feel paranoid,worrying about what other people might think when they look at it. I have to admit,it does look really weird on me. Anyhow,I have to get this over with. But,frankly,I think no one cares,I'm not noticeable anyways.
So I'll play these lines over and over again in my head;

I will not have a panic attack. I will not have a panic attack.
I will not have a panic attack. I will not have a panic attack.
I will not have a panic attack. I will not have a panic attack.
I will not have a panic attack. I will not have a panic attack.

Now,I'm gonna have to 3 more days of boring long hours of class.

"C'mon just three more days,you can do it!"

One thing that I'm really glad about, is that there isn't any P.E class or after-school activity for me. 'Cause,those things are only on Tuesdays,and since today,(Tuesday) there's no school,it'll only resume next week. Well,at least there's something to be happy about.

I think that's it,my bag,is all I'm worrying about. I hope people won't give a damn about it. I'm crossing my fingers.

Oh and I can't believe myself,I took a nap for like 2 hours this afternoon. And I had nightmare. I dreamt that this frightening lizard was scaring the hell outta me. It was so "UGH!" I screamed,and then Mom woke me up,she had this confused look on her face. And right away I knew what she was thinking.
Oh gawd,I'm already going crazy!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for listening to my interview and commenting :-)

    Ah, when I was at school I used to worry about things like that - a bag, my PE kit, shoes, coat...but once you get older people care more about the person underneath than their material possessions...or at least some of us do!

    I'm sure it will be fine - wear your new bag with confidence :-)

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mariposai! Where that bag with your head held high! I hope you enjoy the rest of your day off and your day at school tomorrow is not as horrible as you fear it will be! We all Love you!

    I loved your last post by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about what other people think.
    I've had like 15 snow days, although it feels like summer break. When I go back to school it's gonna feel weird.
    That's a weeeirrrd dream. Not as weird as some that I've had though!
    :)
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all - don't worry what other ppl think. But if you have to make this affirmations they shouldn't be like "I will not have pannic attack", they should be positive, sth like: "I will go through this calm" or "I will remain calm no matter what", sth along these lines, but you know what I mean, right? It works better if it's positive instead of negative :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate panic attacks. I get them just before I go to bed...they are so so scary. I hope your school days are ok!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dear, don't care about the others. Oh, and if you care, just put on your ipod headphones, and walk down the hallways like it's a runway. (Well, that's what I do..haha. It probably pisses the haters, but that's the point. Acting like you don't care, when you really do care.)

    The lizard dream is funny. I hate reptiles! They scare me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's already been said, but it's worth saying again. Don't worry about what others think.

    And, with that being said, I left you a little prize today. : )


    Click here to visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't worry, I get really paranoid about these things as well.
    By the way, I gave you an award on my blog :)

    x

    ReplyDelete

Hello Dearest Friend,
You're so wonderful.
Thank You so much for leaving me a comment.
<3