Twitter @ImNabeelah

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Here's a Tip,

Tip: Before leaving your class/workplace make sure to check under the desk and in your drawers,just in case you've left something really important there.

You don't want to end up like me.

I'm always making the same stupid mistakes over and over again. Its wasn't even on purpose.

I was so careless today,that I completely forgotten to take my things out from under the desk. It was only when I was at the train station,I realised that half of my stuff was missing. One of them included my MP3 player. So of course I had to return back all the way to school and get in back. It wasn't really crucial because,not many student use our class for their extra lessons this year. Which means I could have left it there,and get it back the next morning. But I'm an anxious-kinda person,so its better to be safe than sorry. I wasted so much time,all because of my stupid careless,repeated mistake.

Well,thank goodness,it wasn't missing or anything,or I will have had a panic attack.

And right,I passed my Physics test. I didn't got an outstanding score,but I'm gald anyways. Yay?
Sometimes,its fun to get excited for the little things, y'know.

3 comments:

  1. I do that (or my brother does) alll the time.
    I hate it.
    Cus my mom gets all mad.
    Sigh.
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's ALWAYS good to get excited for the little things :) Otherwise, life would be really difficult.

    You're lucky nothing was stolen.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got your mp3 player back. I would have done the same thing, gone back even if I knew it would have been there tomorrow. I'm a worrier as well with things like that. I am always worried I'm going to misplace my blackberry because I love it so much and I'm always carrying it around, luckily I've never left it anywhere :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Dearest Friend,
You're so wonderful.
Thank You so much for leaving me a comment.
<3