Twitter @ImNabeelah

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I Was So Terrible

I'm crazily self conscious and I don't know how to deal with my feelings. No matter where I go I feel awkward and out of place,I keep trying to convince myself that if I looked better or weighed less that would change but deep down I don't think it will.And I have an irrational fear of actually talking about emotional problems. I keep everything locked up inside and it killed me,I nearly went fucking crazy.

-Blogsecrets

(i did not send this,its from an anonymous)

This is me,before I started this blog. It was a really hard time for me. I didn't have anyone I could trust so I just kept my mouth shut about everything. I know,its disgusting and really freaky. But its true,I acted in front of everyone. And I have to admit,I'm quite impress with my acting skills,almost everyone believed me.They all thought I was okay. When the truth was,most of the time, I was not okay.

But now,I'm really glad I can just pour it all here. Darlings,thank you for all your lovely comments. It makes me smile,whenever I read them.
I won't be able to reply to everyone by today. But I will by tomorrow or Friday. Give me a little bit of time.

And school today was fine. I adore my bag much more now.

10 comments:

  1. I'm glad your blogging has helped you feel better than you did before.
    Awesome. I knew you'd love the bag.
    Have a lovely day.
    :)
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is so great. It's like a diary that people can comment on. Love it!
    And it's so good that you find it such a good outlet.

    Love Battle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you had a good day and you like your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your blog :) Makes me smile

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogging makes me feel better too. I just feel like I'm talking to people that are actually interested in me.
    I heart your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's me aswell. But I too have come a long way since I started blogging. Thanks for the comments, and thatnk for letting me be myself here.

    I'm so glad school was good today, and that blogging has helped you!

    Love Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You haven't posted today.
    I keep coming here every 10 minutes, waiting for you to make my day with your wonderful posts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, you're so right. Blogging is so great, and when you post saying "I had a bad day :(" having people comment saying "I hope you feel better tomorrow" etc. is just wonderful. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah, my mam's like yours - even though she goes out and buys a brand new outfit like every week she doesn't miss an oppurtunity to tell me that the things i own are good enough and i don't need anything new :P

    i love your blog, it's like a little diary :'D
    i think i'll follow :)

    follow mine? :))

    and also, follow me on twitter?
    i'll follow you back :D

    thanks for your comment on my blog.

    loveee.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hello Dearest Friend,
You're so wonderful.
Thank You so much for leaving me a comment.
<3